14 September 2012

Birthdays...

Hello all, this is my first post since I turned 14 yesterday! I had a great birthday and I can't wait to share some of my presents with you!

My friend Ioana (hello and thank you so much!) bought me a birthday angel and 4 beautiful books. They are: Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bront­­e, Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte, Ritual by Mo Hayder, and another Mo Hayder book, The Treatment. They look so good and I can't wait to read them!

I got lots of gift vouchers from various friends and relatives (I want to mention Katie, Ria and Jasmine now - thank you all so much!). I also got a beautiful bracelet and this amazing book from my auntie Aimie (here is her blog - she has some amazing stuff on there)! Thank you so much for the presents Aimie!


Well that's all for now, folks, I'll be back soon with some photos (hopefully)!

Carys ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment