Directions in black are worked in black yarn, and directions in red are worked in white yarn. I used DK weight yarn and a 4mm (G) hook. I hope you enjoy!
1. Dc in 2nd ch from hook and in next 9chs. 3dc in last ch. Working across other side of ch, dc in each ch across until last ch, 2dc into last ch (24 black sts)
2. Starting to carry the white yarn, dc around (24 black sts)
3-7. Dc around (24 black sts)
8. Dc around (24 white sts)
9. DC around (24 black sts)
10. 2dc, 2dc, 3dc, 2dc, 2dc, dc, 12dc (19 black sts, 5 white sts)
11. Repeat row 10
12. 2dc, 7dc, 2dc, dc, 12dc (16 black sts, 8 white sts)
13. Dc, dc, 10dc, 12dc (13 black sts, 11 white sts)
14. Dc, 9dc, dc, dc, 12dc (14 black sts, 10 white sts)
15. 9dc, 2dc, 13dc (22 black sts, 2 white sts)
16. Dc around (24 black sts)
17. Dc around (24 white sts)
18-19. Dc around (24 black sts)
Sl st in next 3 sts to make the top edge more level. FO and weave in ends.
You are free to sell any phone cozies you make and you can link to this pattern on your blog or website, but please don’t sell this pattern or claim it as your own, link it to my blog instead. Thank you.