22 April 2014

Think Happy...28/52...

Wow, I've been MIA again! It really feels like blogging has become a chore recently, what with how busy I've been this holiday, which is not a nice feeling at all! It may just be the huge masses of photos I need to search through and edit. But here goes, last week's Think Happy which would normally have been posted on Sunday.


1. Towards the start of the week, the weather was absolutely gorgeous! A little chilly at times, but the skies were blue and the sun was out. I spent a lot of my time out in the garden with my camera.



2. I had a mini photoshoot with my brothers. I can't show the photos I took of them yet, but here is one my brother took of me.



3. Easter! I got a lot of chocolate!


4. I danced in London on Sunday, at Sadler's Wells Theatre! It was such an incredible experience! Photos to follow!



That's all for now! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment