Long time no see! This post is long overdue, but better late than never, right? Anyway, Ice from over at The Hobbyister nominated me for this 'award'. Go check her out, she's one of my favourites :3
Here are the rules:
1. Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
2. Tell us 11 facts about you
3. Answer the questions that were set up for you
4. Nominate 11 people and make your questions for them
So here's the first part. The eleven facts about me.
1. I don't like even numbers. Most of the time, anyway.
2. I don't stretch for dance as much as I should.
3. I love being able to speak another language, and want to learn more!
4. I always seem to have dance things in my schoolbag - once I even had my resistance band!
5. I'm determined to have a six pack by, hopefully, the end of the year.
6. One of my closest friends lives in the Netherlands.
7. I really hate conflict so I try to avoid arguments as much as I can.
8. I find it so hard to get close to people, but when I do, those feelings never go away.
9. I first got inspired to take on photography at a huge family party. We'd booked a village hall, and someone was taking group photos with their DSLR and tripod.
10. I love to read. Right now I'm challenging myself to read Jane Eyre.
11. I get jealous way too easily.
Questions for me!
1. Chocolate or strawberry flavour?
Chocolate all the way!
2. What's the meaning behind your blog name?
Hm, well I'm kind of small and quiet, like a mouse, and I can also be pretty nimble at dance!
3. Celebrity crush?
Oh dear, where do I start?! I'm going to say Gerard Way, he's the longest-standing one I have :D
4. Would you rather have no one turn up to your wedding or your funeral?
Funeral, because I wouldn't be around to care.
5. City or countryside?
I'd like to try living in the city for a change. I live in the countryside now, more or less, and I really want to try different things!
6. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Well I'll be 21 then. Hopefully I'll have a job or be in university, doing something I love, like dance.
7. Beach or lake?
Beach! You can't not have the smell of the salty ocean air!
8. Why did you start blogging?
I just really want to remember my life, and look back to see how many memories I've made.
9. Dream career?
10. 3 obsessions?
Working out, fruit, and a few certain people (but not in the creepy way ;) don't worry!)
11. What would you tell yourself last year?
I'd tell myself to face my fears and just do the things that scared me. Maybe then things would have turned out for the better.
Lily | Joli House
Kathryn | If the Pointe Shoe Fits
Adult Beginner | Adult Beginner
Lucy | Attic24
Kirsten | Adult Ballerina Project
Kelsey | Kelsey Dawn Blogs
Rebecca | Percy and Grace
Harriet | Harriet Emily
Danielle | Simplicity Rose x
Ami | Ami Rose
Hazel | Hazel Jane
You girls need to answer these questions!
1. What's your favourite pizza topping?
2. Your favourite person in the world right now?
3. Biggest fear?
4. Have you met anyone famous?
5. Your favourite possession?
6. Something you're saving up to buy?
7. Favourite book/film character?
8. How often do you watch films?
9. Something you wish you had with you right now?
10. Do you regret anything you've done recently?
11. What book are you reading right now, if any?
I hope you ladies have fun!