26 January 2014

Think Happy...16/52...

Hello readers, how's life? Good? It's been alright here in middle of the country, except for the weather! But, I shouldn't complain, I need to be positive!

1. Dance classes. Yet again, this tops my list, along with Cats rehearsals. My friend Hannah wasn't at ballet on Saturday because she was ill, but I spent the time with the other girls.


After dance classes in the afternoon, we had a terrible storm with hail, lightning and thunder, and I had to run out to the car in that awful weather!

I'm known for hating rain, like being totally terrified of heavy rain, so I couldn't stop shaking with this hail coming down! Thankfully it didn't last long - only long enough to drench us!

2. Cats was so much fun today, once we actually found the venue. By the end, I was sweating buckets! I would love to share some photos with you, but the problem is that I don't have the permission from the dancers or our director :(

I think that's all I have time for today, so I'll catch up with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment