13 October 2013

Think Happy...1/52...

Hello! It's Sunday today so I'm guessing I can start my 'Think Happy' plan. I got the idea from another blog, Tales from a happy house, and it's just coincidental that Gillian is finishing hers today and I'm starting mine!

But before I start my happy thoughts, I'd like to show you a little something I made today whilst revising.


It's a micro heart! I made it with pink sewing thread and a 0.6mm crochet hook from this pattern. It measures 11mm across at the widest point!

I've been wanting to try my hand at micro-crochet for a long time, but I've only just had the time to have a go. It was tricky at first but I got the hang of it pretty quickly, meaning I can't wait to make something else!

I posted it here on Ravelry too :)


So now for the good things in my life:

1. My friend has recovered just enough to teach his contemporary class once more, after having to cancel two of the classes. I love this class so much!

2. It was my bestfriend's (Hannah's) birthday yesterday! Happy 15th birthday Hannah :3

3. Corned beef sandwiches :D You've got to love them.

4. I made my first micro-crochet amigurumi and it turned out very well, in my opinion.

5. My mum made some chocolate flapjack with chocolate chips in twice this week, and some melting moments. The flapjack is my favourite, I might post the recipe next week.


So that's all for today, I must get back to my revision and GCSE coursework. Oh, the joys ;)

Love, Carys ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment