29 May 2014

Get to Know Me...

Are you ready? I saw this posted on Facebook, and I thought I'd attempt to replicate it here. If you make it all the way to the bottom of the list, I dare you to answer the same questions on your blog and send me the link. I'd love to see all of your reactions!


1. Name? Carys

2. Nickname? Don't have one

3. Elementary school? Urm, I'm not going to announce it online, aha :P

4. Tall or short? Kind of in the middle, but more short than tall

5. Sweats or jeans? Jeans

6. Orange or apple? Apple I guess

7. Do you have a crush on someone? Nope

8. Piercings? I have my ears pierced once, that's it

9. Pepsi or Coke? Yuk, I can't stand either!

10. Eat or drink? Eat


Have you ever?

11. Been in an airplane: No

12. Been in a relationship? No

13. Been in a car accident? Yes, although it wasn't serious

14. Been in a fist fight? With my brothers, no doubt


Firsts & lasts

15. First piercing? Earrings, when I was five

16. First best friend? A girl I was in preschool and reception with called Lauren

17. First award? Probably a dance one xD

18. First crush? I don't remember what I ate yesterday, let alone that!

19. First word? I don't know

20. Last person you talked to in person? My mum, but if family doesn't count, then it was Jack on Sunday

21. Last person you texted? Harry

22. Last friend you watched a movie with? I watched a movie with my family yesterday...

23. Last food you ate? Fish :)

24. Last movie you watched in the cinema? Maleficent

25. Last song you listened to? This one

26. Last thing you bought? Pointe shoes I think

27. Last person you hugged? Kalyn, Ella or Alanah, I don't remember!


Favourites

28. Food? Lasagne

29. Drink? Orange and Passionfruit J20

30. Flower? Sweet pea

31. Animal? I have no idea!

32. Colour? Lilac

33. Place? As in, country? Place to be? My room probably

34. Movie? Closer To The Edge, that's the only one I can think of right now

35. Subject? Maybe German, or Textiles


Have you ever...

36. Fallen in love with someone? Not knowingly

37. Celebrated Halloween? Nope

38. Went over the minutes/texts on your phone? No (I'm starting to sound a little boring now aren't I?!)

39. Wanted to smack someone upside the head? Yes, and I have done many a times

40. Eaten a whole pizza? YES!!

41. Did something you regret? Yes, but it was by not doing something, if you understand

42. Broke a promise? Yes

43. Hid a secret? All the time, sadly, I don't have many people I can trust

44. Pretended to be happy? Yes


Your future...

45. Want kids? Yes

46. Want to get married? Yes

47. Career? Professional dancer/ballerina


Which is better in the opposite gender:

48. Lips or eyes? Eyes

49. Shorter or taller? Taller

50. Romantic or spontaneous? Spontaneous

51. Hook up or relationship? Relationship

52. Looks or personality? Can I have both please? :D


Have you ever...

53. Lost glasses/contacts? No

54. Snuck out? No

55. Held a gun/knife for self defense? No

56. Broke someone's heart? Not that I know of

57. Been in love? I don't believe so

58. Been arrested? No


Do you believe in:

59. Yourself? Depends on the situation

60. Miracles? Yes

61. Love at first sight? No. You can like how someone looks at first sight and you could fall for them, but you don't know their personality or anything about them at all. As you start to get to know someone and spend a lot of time with them, that's when you fall in love with them or realise that you don't, in fact, like them at all.

62. Santa? No

63. Forever & always? Um idk


TRUTHFULLY

64. Is there one person you want to be with right now? Physically? Urm, I don't think so

65. Who are your real friends? Hannah, Shane, Jack, Greg

66. Who was the last person you texted? Harry I think

67. Who is your best friend? Hannah and Jack

68. Which guy are you closest to? I don't really know, possibly Jack?



And there you go! 68 random facts/things about me. If you made it this far, I challenge you to try this yourself and send me a link. Make sure you link back here so readers can see the 'original', if you please. Happy answering!

2 comments:

  1. Hahhaaa I did made it till the end :) and I also did answered all the questions too.

    http://thefallingfairy.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/get-to-know-me.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha that's great, thanks for reading! I'll go check yours out now :) xx

      Delete