16 November 2013

Autumnal Weather...

Hello all! I can't believe we're already halfway through November!! 
 
 
I had dance again today with the girlies, we now have 'Onesie Saturdays'. Of course, I don't have a onesie so that defeats the purpose, but still. It was nice to get together with the girls again!
 
 
Afterwards I went to visit family. I visited my aunt, Aimie, as it's her birthday, and we wanted to say hi. I spent time with my cousin while I was there, dancing along to the Beach Boys with her.
 
Then I went over the road to see my other aunt, well she was out so we saw my uncle, and their new kitten. He's Bob, and about six weeks old ♥


 





 
Isn't he just the cutest? He was found, abandoned, on a building site! :o But he has the cutest personality, and face, and markings, and everything! He even uses the litter box!
 
But I was out with my camera before dance this morning, and look at the pretty leaves!














 

Wow, I didn't realise quite how many pictures I took! Anyway, I hope you enjoy them, and have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment