25 November 2013

Think Happy...7/52...

Well that's another week gone! Oh my goodness, time is actually flying past now I have things to look forward to. I remember starting the 'Think Happy' posts and that only seems like a couple of weeks ago, not seven. Anyway, let's get on.

1. Jabbawockeez. We've been doing an inspired dance in our street dance class for a little more than a month now, and on Monday we were given masks to practise in! That was really cool.

2.  Results. I got the results back from a biology assessment I did the other week; I got 27/31, which is equivalent to an A! So pleased with myself. I only needed two more marks for an A*.

3. G's birthday! My littlest brother just had his 8th birthday on Friday! Love him to bits! We went bowling with a couple of his friends, and then to McDonalds afterwards. I teamed up with E, my other brother, for the bowling, and we lost. I can't believe we lost to a bunch of seven and eight year olds! The main highlight of my evening was unexpectedly seeing my friend Abigail!

It was also my friend Shane's birthday on Friday - happy 16th Shane!!

4. Competition! I finished crocheting an entry for a competition, I'll post a picture as soon as I can! I'm so incredibly happy with how she turned out!

5. Cats rehearsals. They were great today, I was having a laugh with Ariane, Harry and Abigail :)

No comments:

Post a Comment