30 March 2014

Think Happy...25/52...

Hello! Oh how much I've missed you guys this week! But I'm back now, my performances are all over (as much as I refuse to believe it!) and I'm now only rehearsing for two performances!

How's your week been whilst I've been gone? Feel free to leave a link to your blog, I'd be more than happy to read it!

Cats The Musical! This is definitely the single most exciting thing that has happened to me in a long time, and I'm so empty and lost now that it's over. I will try to write up a post about my experience with it over this next week, but for now I'll leave you with this wonderful picture that was put on Facebook.


Myself as Victoria, with Old Deuteronomy (Freddie), The Rum Tum Tugger (James) and Munkustrap (Shane) in the background. I really love this photograph!

Oh, and my mum bought me the most beautiful flowers as a congratulations!




One last thing, and this is a super sneaky thing! It's my friend's birthday in a couple of days and the best present I could possibly get him is more subscribers on his Youtube channel. Please click here and subscribe to him? He would be overjoyed if he had as many subscribers as possible, so please share it around!

I'm sorry I can't stay for longer this week, but yet again time is my enemy and I must go, so I'll talk again soon. Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment