30 March 2014

Liebster Blog Award!...


Hello!! I've been nominated for the Liebster Blog awards by Karine! It's basically an award to help each other gain recognition in the blogging world (not a proper definition, but oh well! Look it up yourself if you'd like!)

Now first we have some rules, not too many though, so don't worry about that!

1. You must link back to the person who nominated you!
2. You must answer the 11 questions given by the person who nominated you.
3. You must post 11 random facts about yourself.
4. You have to pick 11 nominees withunder 200 followers to answer the questions you set.
5. You can't nominate the person who nominated you.
6. You must tell the nominees that they have been nominated by you.


Now, the questions I got from Karine are:


1. What inspired you to start blogging?

The other blogs I read, especially ones such as Attic24 and joli house!


2. What is one thing you learnt from your blogging experience?

I've learnt to see life as more beautiful, that I should capture and cherish every moment!


3. Who do you look up to?

I look up to my friend Catty. She's an amazing woman, working numerous jobs, looking after her young son and also putting in so much time for our Cats rehearsals, and for choreographing the whole musical for us!


4. Celebrity crush?

Hmmmm, where do I start?! I love Andy Biersack, Mikey Way, Jared Leto, among many!


5. If you had to delete your blog for $100 (£100 for me!), would you do it?

No way!


6. What do you want to achieve with your blog?

 I want to let others see the magic of ballet!


7. Where do you see your blog in 5 years time?

I hope I'll have many more followers, and my blog would be dedicated to my life as a professional ballerina!


8. Decribe yourself in 3 words.

Graceful, chatty, dancer!


9. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go first?

America!


10. Phone or laptop?

Phone :) I spend so much time texting!


11. What is the most important thing in life to you?

Love. I may never have been in love, but I know that I do love myself and my friends!



11 Facts About Me!

1. I speak German and English.
2. My best friends are: Greg, Hannah and Nikita!
3. I am friends with a number of celebrities on Facebook :o
4. I have been dancing (at the same school!) for over 10 years!
5. I'm going to be 17 in less than 18 months.
6. I'm now addicted to a game called Ace of Spades.
7. I procrastinate way too much for my own good.
8. I'm more or less an A* student.
9. The town I live in is famous!
10.My life's goal is to be a ballerina!
11. I'm taking German, Geography and Textiles for my GCSEs.


My nominees are:


1. Kristen
2. Chrissann
3. Victoria
4. Nikki
5. Knit Two, Pointe Two, Bake Two Together (don't know name, sorry!)
6. Kirsten
7. Jean
8. Remedial Ballerina
9. Steve
10. Andrea
11. Juliette


And my questions to you guys are:


1. Which blogs inspired you to start your own blog? Why?
2. Favourite quote?
3. What do you like to read about on other blogs?
4. Where do you want to be in 5 years time?
5. What is your dream job?
6. How are you feeling?
7. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
8. Who is your idol?
9. What is your favourite thing to do?
10. Do you have any regrets?
11. What makes you  smile every day?


So there you are, that's my Liebster post! I really hope you enjoyed it, and thank you all for your support and follows. If you're not already following me on Bloglovin, there's a link in the sidebar. I can't wait to read your blogs and follow you all back! Until next time ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment