18 March 2014

Tunesday...

Okay, so here I am with another song I'm sure you'll love! Remember Katy Jackson's cover of Bitter Sweet Symphony? Well this week's song is 'Gone' by her band The Hype Theory.

I would like to say, first of all, that a couple of months ago, I didn't listen to their music. I mean, I'd liked their Facebook page as a reminder to myself that I needed to check out their music but never got round to playing any of their songs. Then a while ago, they posted a link to this song and it popped up in my news feed, so I took the opportunity to listen to some of their work.

And that was the moment I fell in love. I can say, without a doubt, that this is now my favourite song. As I listened to it the first time, I literally felt my heart melt and my heart skipped a beat. This is the most beautiful song I've ever heard, and if you're reading this Katy, thank you so much, from the bottom of my heart. Thank you guys all for being such an inspiration, and creating such amazing work. Don't ever stop.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Guess whatttttttttt!! I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! Click here for the details:
    http://tropicalcolours.blogspot.com.au/2014/03/liebster-blog-award.html
    Lots of Love, Karine :) xx

    ReplyDelete