23 March 2014

Think Happy...24/52...

So I don't have the time to write a full post tonight, but I would like to say that this week has been so good, and I hope yours has been too!


1. I was playing with butterflies...



2. Spring is finally here!



3. It was a year since My Chemical Romance ended their career. This is not a good thing, but I'm pleases with how I dealt with yesterday. True, I didn't have time to even stop and think, but it was still pretty well.


4. Dance classes have gone so well, and we were getting all of our costumes for our big show!


5. Cats rehearsals have been amazing; it's 4 days until the show! And we were in the newspaper (and online version) and on the radio, it's so exciting!


So I hope your week has been as good as mine, I'll see you again next Sunday, for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment