31 July 2014

Abs and Squats | Day 3...

If I'm being honest with you, I'm surprised I've made it even this far into the calender! I have an absolutely awful track record for procrastination and giving up on these types of things, but I think it helps that I really really want and need more core strength. I've been focusing on my pirouettes and turns at dance for the past couple of weeks and I need more strength for that. I've also been trying to get into a backbend, and the squats also help abs and lower back strength, which you need for backbends.

So this is how things went today.

The sit ups. These felt pretty easy today actually.

The crunches. My neck wasn't hurting as much as yesterday, but I could definitely feel this in my abs.

The leg raises. These were surprisingly quite easy!

The plank. Easy, again!

The squats. I did two sets of 30, so they weren't as bad as yesterday, but my legs do feel a little bit like jelly!

So that's it for today! Come and visit tomorrow to see pictures, if you like looking at bellies xD

No comments:

Post a Comment