22 December 2013

Bunting...

Hello again! I've got to say, I've been pretty busy this weekend, but I'll talk more about that in my Think Happy post later (yes, double post day!). First I'd like to talk about my bunting.

Yesterday morning I finished the triangles (minus the letters) and they looked so good! This is the prettiest thing I've made in a long time.


The edges all look really neat with the white edging, I can't believe the difference it makes! I opted not to block them after all - I think they look pretty enough with slightly rounded corners; besides, I was too excited about sewing on the letters to wait any longer!





 

So the lighting in these next few pictures isn't so good since I was all cosied up at my desk in the evening. I love hand sewing a lot, it's just really therapeutic and always relaxes me. Whilst sewing these up, I was watching some videos on Youtube - from people such as Tanya Burr, Joe Sugg, Zoella, Alfie, Jim Chapman and lots more!







And these are the finished triangles! Yay!!






Oops, I got my hair in this photo! I really should tie it back!

Ooops, more hair in this photo too!





You had enough teasers yet? Well here they are in all their glory!

 
All spaced out, ready for the string/crochet strip! Then they'll be finished!


Thank you so much for reading all through this really long post!! I'll also be posting later this evening, so keep an eye out!

Bunting!!


No comments:

Post a Comment