19 December 2013

Time to Kick Back and Relax...

The holidays are finally here, and that only means one thing - time to celebrate! Now, how do spend my holidays, in particular my Christmas ones? That's easy. I meet with my friends, spend time with my family, do some baking, knit and crochet.

I barely ever get chance to do any of these things during school weeks, since I normally have dance classes on Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. I drop three days of dance per week in the holidays, so now I only have Cats the Musical rehearsals on Sundays.

That's right. No sleep for the wicked!

Normally, I would try and include more pictures in my posts, like 99.9% of other bloggers. But, as I've said time and time again, school has been so busy recently. I make up that 0.1% of bloggers that frequently don't post many pictures.

All of last week I was revising...




 
....for a chemistry exam. I ended up getting a B for it, which is by no means by best grade (I normally get As and A*s) but I was happy with this as it was almost the highest grade in the class and it was incredibly difficult, full C2 exam.

I also spent time revising for my German speaking exam (I got an A1) and a physics exam (I got an A* - highest in the class!).

The other day we put up our Christmas tree...

 

....yay for bokeh!! First attempt at it, and I think it's pretty good considering I was only using my phone.


Here's my favourite decoration!! I bought her last year at a craft fayre, and I love her so much. She's supposed to be a Christmas tree decoration, but I think she prefers it on top of my mirror :)

Today, I finished school at 12pm for the last day before the holidays. It was great just to have been able to relax this afternoon! My three friends all go to different schools around the town and they all finish tomorrow. It would normally be a bad thing that I couldn't talk to them for three extra hours, but today (for once!) it was a good thing! I was able to get on with my crochet and photography, which I haven't done properly for a long time!!

:: I was also taking a lot of time to take some really nice blog photos! Stay tuned ::

Here's a taster of things to come! I'm so excited about it!!


So that's it for today, hopefully I'll be posting more (and with a lot more photos!) during these holidays! Byee!

No comments:

Post a Comment