26 June 2014

The Scottish Play...

As I'm sitting here typing this, I am sneezing and scrubbing my eyes like mad, and drinking plenty to combat a sore throat and headache. I'm cursing hayfever a lot today; I've had too many lessons in silence with my head bent over my work, and also a PE lesson on the running track, which all increased my snotty-nose-iness.

This morning as soon as I woke up, I just knew that today wouldn't be my day. I woke up thoroughly exhausted from a trip I went on last night with school, and took three quarters of an hour getting ready in my room, leaving only fifteen to pack my bag, eat and do everything else I needed to do. And I was already sneezing my head off. So that went very well. And to top it all off, we had to do long-distance running and sprints in PE, my idea of Hell on Earth!

What trip did I go on last night, you may ask? It was a school trip to see a performance of Macbeth (see here for my favourite comedy sketch) in a beautiful park not too far away, and it was amazing!

I'm on the far left

Here's a photo of me and some of my school friends!


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment