8 June 2014

Think Happy...35/52...

This week hasn't been too bad, I must admit. Sure, there have been down parts, such as a ton of revision and currently having an incredibly swollen lip, but so many good things have happened. Let's get started.



1. I'm totally loving my new blog design! What do you guys think about it; do you love it, hate it, or have any improvements you'd like to see? Let me know in the comments!


2. I had four dance classes yesterday, which was amazing. Very sweaty, and the hardest work I've done in class for a long time, but it felt so good! In ballet we were working our backs and abs (and my friend joined!), in baby ballet we were working on jumps and polkas (the jumps near killed me, I tell you!) and in pointe we were breaking in our shoes, which was good since I had my new ones on.

Afterwards I had more rehearsals for the dances we did at Sadler's Wells Theatre in London. I can tell you that we're going to be performing at so many events over the summer! The first is on Friday 13th June at Northants Cricket Grounds, where around 6,500 people could be watching! I'm so excited! We'll be performing there again on 23rd July, and our dance teacher told us that Sky Sports will be there too! Wow!! :D


3. I had a photoshoot with Hannah yesterday, and I really love how the photos turned out! We borrowed the studio after dance classes, where we took the photos Hannah needed for her art GCSE. Want to see some photos? Of course you do!









Now for when Hannah took the camera!





4. A famous dancer called Joel Tolhurst came to the studio and taught the dance squads on Tuesday night, before my contemporary class, so I got to see him! Tan (our teacher) managed to talk Joel into coming along to join in with our contemporary classes, and I think he will be in July - and he's seriously amazing! Maybe, when Tan goes to uni, he could teach the class!


Rightio, I think that's all for today. I'm heading off to bed now, see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment