18 August 2014

think happy | 45/52

Hey all, looks like I have another post that's going up a day late. Better than never though I guess. Anyway, I'm going away to Wales today for a family holiday, so I won't be posting until Friday at the very earliest, possibly even Saturday. Anyway, here goes!


1. I had my hair cut much shorter, and it's so much easier to take care of now. I didn't want that much off, so my hairdresser kept it as long as she could, but a good three inches still ended up on the floor. On the bright side, it's all an even length now and looks much healthier.


2. I've made some new friends over the game I play (Ace Of Spades). We've Skyped a lot this week, and it's been so much fun! Thanks guys!


3. I watched Frozen with my cousin! It wasn't what I expected, let's just say that!

No comments:

Post a Comment